Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Marine Corps!!

Happy Birthday Marine Corps!!! In celebration of the Marine Corps Birthday, please enjoy 15% (before shipping and tax if applicable) off your entire order from our website (www.MyMilitaryHero.net) for the whole month of November. Just type USMC in the message section ...when checking out. Please keep in mind that you will have to pay by credit card (not paypal) and I will have to manually adjust your order to reflect the discount. I will email you your new total.
Thanks again for following my blog, twitter & Facebook!

3 comments:

  1. I am a new follower. Hope you can check out my site and follow back :) I also just placed an order on your website!!! Before my husband was in the Air Force. He was in the Marine Corps for 4 years :) also if you have a button I would love to post it on my blog!

    http://airforcewifeandmommytwo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the decals! I LOVED THEM! I did a review on my blog so I am hoping it will help. Have a great day!!

    http://airforcewifeandmommytwo.blogspot.com/2010/11/my-military-hero-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Im a new follower..Im also a military wife. Follow me back if you like.

    www.thethriftymilitarywife.com

    ReplyDelete