Saturday, September 11, 2010

Happy Fall Y'all & Happy Birthday Air Force!!

Okay, well it's not officially Fall, but it's close enough. Fall is absolutely my favorite time of year!! I can enjoy it a little more now being on East Coast and actually watching the leaves changes :). We really love the EC and hope that we will be here for a long time!

In observance of the Air Force birthday this month, most AF items will be 15% off this month. This includes: decals, rubber stamps and coasters (sorry no embroidery will be included in this sale). Just type the word Air Force in the "Message" section when checking out and I will take off the 15% before processing your credit card. Again, you will not automatically see the discount, but I will take off the 15% and also email you the total your card will be charged. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Happy Birthday Air Force!!

Have a great day all!
Tina
http://www.mymilitaryhero.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment