Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What's New and What's Coming

Hope you all are enjoying the last few weeks of summer break (I know some children have already started back to school) YIKES!
ANNOUNCEMENTS:
Beginning around the end of August/early September, My Military Hero will be offering "yellow" and white dogs. I have had so many requests, I thought we should just go ahead and produce them. Next, we will offer the Marine Corps family wearing the dessert digitals. I personally like the green, but again when enough of our customers request items - we answer!
Next, we will also be introducing Coast Guard family decals to our site around the same same timeframe. We have some in stock right now, but for some reason we were missing the babies (don't know what happened there). So if you just simply can't wait until we get them up on website, you can email me and we can work something out :). Welcome CG family!
Lastly, My Military Hero is now on Twitter - Yay! Twitter 101: Did you know that you don't have to just Tweet from your phone? You can do it from home as well. I wasn't very Twitter savvy so I logged on and started reading. I get very minimal cell reception at our home and didn't think I would be able to Tweet - WRONG! Also, it's FREE from your home and your standard cell phone rates apply if using your cell. All you have to do is enter your information and choose a user name you will be known as. You can log on right now from your home computer http://www.twitter.com/ and look up MyMilitaryHero and read what I have posted thus far. Yes, it's that simple! I should have done this months ago!
Thank you all again for your support! Hope to see on Twitter soon!
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment