Sunday, August 22, 2010

Want to Save Money Year Round?? I know the Secret...

I have always been in awe of those who find great deals, can use coupons to get items practically for free and know where to shop to for the best bargains. I can find time to cut coupons, but I definitely don't have the time to research every stores' sales for the week. Well, now I have found someone who does this for everyone and its FREE! She is a fellow military spouse and even breaks down the 101 of each store and their special "cards". What she does is truly amazing and I couldn't wait to pass along her information to all of you.
Visit www.MyMilitaryMommy.com and join her site. Again, everything is totally FREE! Just visit her site and see for yourself. I am following her on her blog, Facebook and Twitter.
Thank you Sarah for your amazing site. The kids start back to school Sept. 7th - then let the savings begin!
Happy Shopping & Saving you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment