Thursday, March 11, 2010

Calling ALL Military Spouses with Home-Based Businesses

Hi everyone. If you are a military spouse with a home-based business or know other military spouses with home-based businesses this post is for you.

For the month of April, I would like to blog about my military customers who have a home-based business. Whether it's Cookie Lee, Avon, Mary Kay or a personal business that you have started yourself. Most companies these days (even small ones like mine) have websites and people can purchase from anywhere around the world. So why not support a fellow military spouse. This is just my way of giving back.

I know off the top of my head, several of you do have a HBB, but I do want to respect your privacy. So I WILL NOT post about you/your business unless you personally send me the below information.

If you are interested in the recognition through this blog, this is what I will need from you: your name (first name only is okay), your business name and contact information (even if it's just a website or email contact infomation ) - it's up to you! Also, please send your information to me as soon as you can - I have a feeling I'm going to have a lot business to post about!! Exciting!!

Thank you again for supporting My Military Hero! I look forward to hearing from you soon!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Can you send me your email address so I can send you my info about my small business? My email address is marysdelightfulcakes@gmail.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tina ritchie
    580-231-2861
    tina.ryan@yahoo.com
    www.celebratinghome.com/sites/30479523

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I think I am ready.

    Jennifer - Crafty Momma's World

    Facebook - Crafty Momma's World
    Etsy (not a lot there but I have more custom stuff on Facebook & my blog) - http://www.etsy.com/shop/craftymommasworld
    blog - http://craftymommasshop.blogspot.com/
    email - craftymommasworld@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete