Friday, December 18, 2009

Cake Balls

Hi all. My friend Lydia gave me this yummy & super quick recipe and I thought i would pass it along!! Thanks Lydia :)

Cake Balls
1 cake mix and ingredients to make it
1 can frosting
dipping chocolates (I used 2 bags of Wilton melting chocolates)

Bake cake, cool & crumble cake in mixing bowl. Add frosting and mix. Form into balls - mine were just bigger than a quarter. Chill for about 15-20 minutes - this hardens the frosting and they stay intact for dipping. Makes approximately 50 cake balls.

Enjoy & Happy Holidays!!

Tina

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tina - these were very yummy! I am going to try my hand at them. :)

    Thanks for the recipe!
    -Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm, they were so delicious. We are definitely missing your baking. Your blog looks so great!

    ReplyDelete